100% Free Replacement Warranty
KGUBrass accessories fit perfectly to listed instrument's brands or mouthpieces. In case the product doesn't fit, we guarantee the free replacement for the suitable item.
Please note! Select the model from the list carefully. In case if you didn't find the suitable model, please contact us in order to make sure that it's possible to make equipment for your instruments.
Solid Brass Trumpet Valve Stem by KGUBrass set of 3 parts
- Made of strong, long-lasting brass
- The weight: 6, 5 grams
- Enhances the response of the instrument much better than aluminum valve stems
- Available in various finishes: raw brass, silver, gold, lacquer (different color options)
- Long-lasting aesthetic appearance as the brass doesn’t oxidize so easily as aluminum
- Serves much longer than aluminum valve stems, doesn’t rote and crumble
- Easily removable due to the convenient rolling
- Fits trumpet, flugelhorn, cornet
Yamaha #1 Valve Stem OEM Yamaha. Cornet, Trumpet, Mellophone, certain Flugelhorn, Trombone (valve).
Yamaha Xeno Trumpet
Carol Brass for all Trumpets Model
Yamaha Xeno Trumpet
for all Trumpets Model
Our trumpet brass valve stems are an excellent replacement for standard aluminum stems, due to the several reasons:
1) They remain beautiful, strong, and easily removable even being influenced by the extreme conditions, such as the moisture, saliva, alcohol
2) They are a much better choice for trumpet players on cruise ships, where their instrument and its parts are influenced by sea moisture and sea salt
3) Even being used on a daily basis they don't get spoiled or destroyed because of the rotting
Made of the brass, the most commonly used material for brass instruments, our valve stems provide a better resonance which improves the sound in an excellent way. The aluminum stems hardly can provide the same result, although they are lightweight and made with attention to quality. Despite all those advantages, the aluminum stems are exposed to corrosion, oxidation and rotting, so sooner or later you’ll have to think about their replacement for the new ones. Unlike aluminum ones, the trumpet brass valve stems serve for a long time, even being actively used and influenced by the saliva, moisture, sea air or alcohol. That’s definitely a better investment.